Monday, May 23, 2016

Monday



My retirement celebration was awesome.  The staff song to me was so precious.  I have my hands over my ears because I knew that my son was going to share something I did not wish to hear.  Yes, it was one of many embarrassing moments in my teaching career. 

Saying goodbye to the Pre-4's was not easy today.  I have known some of them for 3 years.  I wish them God's blessings.

Graduation is tomorrow at 7PM.

Bible verse: Strive to have a conscious without offense toward God and man.  Acts 24:16

Parental Thought:  Teach your children not to be afraid to stand alone.   Learning to deal with peer pressure will help them avoid poor choices.

Daily quote:  “Now and then it’s good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy.”  Guillaume Apollinaire

Have a blessed day.

No comments: