Thursday, May 12, 2016

Thursday



I am sitting in my office with a 3D printer next to me.  I cannot get it to work right.  I have called the company to no avail.  Does anyone know a little about a 3D printer?  Can you come to my rescue?

I will be at a Local Professional Development Committee meeting tomorrow morning in Fairborn, OH and a principal's meeting in the afternoon.  I will also be gone with the 7-8 graders to Smokey Mt. Natl. Park next Sunday - Wednesday.

Bible verse: The time has come for judgment to begin at the house of God.  1 Peter 4:17

Parental Thought:  Seek to be a parent to your children rather than a friend.  Your children will have lots of friends, but only you can fill the critical role of parent in their lives.

Daily quote:  “One of the secrets of a happy life is continuous small treats.”  Iris Murdoch

Have a blessed day.

No comments: